BUY 2 GET FREE SHIPPING!
- Lemongrass Citrus scent
- No rinse required, even on food contact surfaces
- Botanical disinfectant made from essential oils
- Clean & Disinfect in one easy step
- Leaves a fresh herbal scent
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes are great for kitchen, bathroom, children’s toys, garbage cans, and more!
- 70 count (also available in 35 count)
KILLS 99.99% OF BACTERIA & VIRUSES*
* Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Methicillin Resistant S, aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
These natural disinfecting wipes are suitable for use on all hard, nonporous surfaces where bacteria or unpleasant odors are a concern including countertops, food preparation surfaces, floors, appliances, garbage cans, changing tables, highchairs, cribs, children’s toys, toilet seats, door knobs, desks and pet habitats.
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required.
To open package: Open the lid and pull corner of wipe from center of the roll. Feed wipe through the guide, pulling it through to next perforation. Tear off wipe at perforation and close lid to retain moistuire.
To clean: Wet the surface with the wipe & wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes.
To disinfect & deodorize: 1. Wet the surface with the wipe (spot test to check surface compatibility). 2. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required (even on food contact surfaces).
1 LB 1.4 oz (492 g)
7 in x 8 in (17.7 cm x 20.3 cm)
For 40 years, Champion Supplies has provided customers with solutions to their cleaning problems through the use of unique high-performance products, the majority of which are made in the USA. Our philosophy has always been to custom make, source, and market products of the highest quality that are typically not available in stores.