ROCK DRILL OIL 100 is specially designed to lubricate and cool air-operated rock drills operated at high cubic feet per minute (CFM) air flow rates. ROCK DRILL OIL 100 is a biodegradable formulation and has enhanced emulsifying characteristics to reduce water from displacing the lubricant and wetting metal surfaces.
Applications include jack-hammers, riveters, pavement breakers, tampers and other pneumatic equipment.
ISO 46 is specially formulated for all-season operation.
ISO 100 is specially formulated for mining operations and higher temperatures.
• High film strength and lubricity
• Long-term rust and corrosion protection
• Good emulsifying characteristics
• Excellent adhesive properties
• Low misting tendency
• Resists forming carbon at high temperatures
TYPICAL LUBRICANT PROPERTIES
- 2711 Grades 46 100
- Viscosity @ 40°C 47 100
- Viscosity @ 100°C 7.5 12.5
- Viscosity Index 120 119
- Flash Point °C (°F) 215 (420) 248 (480)
Available in 55 gallon drums and 5 gallon pails.