This special concentrated formula contains a blend of highly refined mineral oils and conditioning cleaners that gently remove dirt, heel marks, and other surface grime in your home or workplace.
Parker and Bailey Wood Floor Cream contains no waxes, silicones, or acrylics. Safe to use on most wood floor finishes, but it is not recommended for use on waxed floors.
Comes in a 16 Fl. Oz. bottle
Made in USA!
Buy three and get FREE SHIPPING!
Parker and Bailey Wood Floor Cream Suggested Uses:
- Great for quickly cleaning most hardwood floors, polyurethane finished floors, and laminate floors.
- Use to add a brilliant shine to your floor
- Excellent for easy weekly maintenance.
- Perfect for restoring and renewing a floor’s squeaky clean, best natural look.
- This product is not recommended for use on previously waxed floors.
Looking for a top-notch spray-on wood floor cleaner? Try Parker and Bailey Wood Floor Cleaner!
- Remove seal under cap before use.
- Pour a small amount of Parker and Bailey Wood Floor Cream onto a damp high-performance wet mop and apply to a section of the floor.
- Rinse the mop in a bucket of clean water and repeat on the next section of floor.
- Allow the floor to dry and rub with a high-quality cotton mop or dry cloth to produce a brilliant shine on your wood items.
- Utilize an electrostatic old fashioned dust mop to remove any residual dust.
- Wood finish will vary with age and condition and may contain residue from other cleaning products.
Note: We recommend testing this product on an inconspicuous area to ensure satisfactory results. Not recommended for previously waxed surfaces unless wax is removed first.