Kitchen cabinets require frequent cleaning and polishing due to daily exposure to airborne cooking oils, residue, fingerprints and moisture. Parker and Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream cleans and shines by gently removing stains off any kitchen cabinet, while polishing the finished wood surface.
Parker and Bailey does not use wax, silicones, or harmful solvents that may build up and react with surface finishes. Unfortunately many cabinet cleaners contains these harmful items in their ingredients list. Parker & Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream is a safe product to use on your precious wood surfaces.
Parker and Bailey Cabinet Cream is an old fashioned original formula that will gently remove daily cooking oils off any kitchen cabinet, while leaving a long lasting protective finish on kitchen cabinets and preventing drying. This original formula does not contain any waxes or harmful solvents and will remove fingerprints that are created every day in the kitchen.
This easy to use formula will give kitchen cabinet surfaces a long lasting natural appearance. Parker & Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream will effectively remove stains off of any kitchen cabinet and prevents drying and cracking. It is also an excellent furniture polish that will keep your favorite furniture looking good as new.
Parker and Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream rejuvenates kitchen cabinet surfaces, thus leaving a long protective shine.
Consider Parker and Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream to be a two-in-one wood care tool. It will act as a wood cleaner and a wood polish.
- Gently removes cooking oils, dirt, and grease.
- Rejuvenates kitchen cabinets
- Easy to Use.
- Will condition the cabinets in your kitchen
- Can be used to polish wood furniture
Parker and Bailey Cabinet Cleaner comes in an 8 fl. oz. bottle.
Made In USA!
REMEMBER: Orders of $35 or more get FREE SHIPPING!
Parker and Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream Directions
- Shake Well.
- Remove seal under cap before use.
- Pour a small amount of Parker and Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream onto a clean damp cloth and apply onto surface.
- Rinse cloth to remove dirt and apply more cleaner as needed.
- Buff with a clean dry cloth to produce a brilliant luster.
- For stubborn stains, use a damp non-abrasive scrub sponge and rub with the wood grain until clean and then buff with a clean dry cloth. Works well on painted cabinets.
Please Note: Wood surfaces vary in age and condition and may contain residue from other cleaning products. Test this Parker and Bailey Cabinet Cleaner on an inconspicuous area before proceeding with the entire surface. Do not use on waxed surfaces.