Parker and Bailey Furniture Cream is a rich concentrated formula that does not contain dulling waxes, harmful silicones, or flammable solvents. This original safe cleaning formula has been used by the finest furniture restorers and antique experts for many years with only the best results.
This furniture cream dates back to 1879. It has been used by some of the most famous museums in North America when restoring antique furniture. Get the same professional results on your home’s furniture and cabinets with this amazing furniture cleaner!
- MADE IN THE USA!
- FREE SHIPPING on orders of $35 or more!
Parker and Bailey Furniture Cream Suggested Uses
- This high-quality cleaning product gently and easily removes dirt, dust, and fingerprints off any wood surface.
- Rejuvenates all wood surfaces leaving a long-lasting natural appearance.
- Excellent furniture polish! Effectively polishes all wood surfaces.
- Great for antique furniture, fine woodwork, mantles, doors, paneling, pianos, and much more.
- Use to condition wood surfaces to make them look good as new!
- This superior wood cleaner helps prevent drying and cracking.
Please Note: Test Parker & Bailey Furniture Cream on an inconspicuous area to ensure satisfactory results. This product is not recommended for previously waxed surfaces unless wax is removed first.
If you would like to also give your wood floors a brilliant shine, try Parker and Bailey Original Wood Floor Cream! Need to give your kitchen cabinets a touch up? Try Parker and Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream!
- Shake well.
- Remove seal under cap before use.
- Pour a small amount of Parker and Bailey Furniture Cream onto a clean dry cloth and apply to surface.
- Buff to the desired luster.
Contains lemon oil.
16 fl. oz. bottle.