“Blondies have more fun.” That’s what these snickerdoodles told us…Made with pure, organic ingredients this quick-scratch mix makes it easy to whisk up a crowd-pleasing dessert in minutes. bake it easy on yourself and grab a box!
10 Minutes Prep Time, 24-28 Minutes Cook Time, Makes About 16 Snickerdoodles.
- 1 pouch Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted & cooled
- 1 whole egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 pouch organic cinnamon-sugar (included)
Tools You’ll Need:
- 8″ square pan
- mixing bowl
- non-stick cooking spray
- wire whisk
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 8″ square baking pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk whole egg & yolk until blended. Whisk in melted butter until mixture is slightly thickened. Stir in Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie mix until mixture is well-blended. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan; sprinkle top evenly with Cinnamon-Sugar.
- Bake 24-28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center just comes out clean. Let blondies co0l completely in pan before cutting into bars.
Stir, Bake, Share!
Free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
Pure Ingredients. Purely Delicious.
Let’s be bakers. The real kind, with flour on our hands and pride in our pantry. Let’s choose a handful of clean, organic, ethical ingredients that taste better because they are. Better for us, the earth and the people who tend it. Pure and tasty and no-guesses good. Measured to mix in a few friendly steps, so scratch is quick and sweet is easy.
The kitchen is our happy place, where special lasts. Where we show up to dig in together. To make memories we won’t need pictures to keep. It’s where we know there’s no substitute for true, and no stop to what we share. Let’s do it right, because we can. Because we’re bakers.