Organics Chocolate Pudding is a delectable treat that will take you back to your childhood. This old fashioned-style pudding is so good and will leave you guilt free!
This is not an allergen free baking line.
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with out tasty homemade style desserts. The smells, textures, and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes away! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe’s best recipes. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy!
Note: Place plastic wrap on surface of warm pudding to prevent skin formation!
You will need:
- 2 cups milk (preferably whole milk)
- 1 egg yolk (well beaten), optional
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a small sauce pan. Stir well to dissolve mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Bring mixture to boil, cook and stir for an additional minute before removing from heat. Pour pudding into 4 serving dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 90 minutes.
- For extra creamy, smooth pudding, add 1 well beaten egg yolk to the dissolved mixture and follow the cooking instructions above.