Pizza and barbecues are what picnics and summers are made of, and everything is
much better when you combine these two all-time favorites together. Whether it may be
for a hearty dinner, or for game night, this easy to make BBQ chicken pizza recipe is always a grand slam.
What You Will Need For This Easy To Make BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe:
- 1 medium-sized frozen or homemade pizza crust
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1.5 cups cooked grilled or roasted chicken, homemade or from the deli, sliced into
- 1.5 cups shredded smoked mozzarella or regular mozzarella
- 1 large red onion, cut into rings or half rings
- Black pepper, for seasoning
Let’s Make Some Mean BBQ Chicken Pizza!
1. Preheat the oven to 200C and gather everything you need.
2. Mix up the sliced chicken with the BBQ sauce.
3. To help the pizza crust not get soggy, bake it in the oven by itself for 5 minutes until
it is just starting to be lightly browned.
4. Place the chicken and sauce mixture over the baked pizza crust, making sure to
spread everything as evenly as you can.
5. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top of the chicken and sauce mixture.
6. Load up the red onions.
7. Top with the rest of the cheese.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until the pizza has browned and the cheese has fully melted. Season with black pepper.
9. This easy to make BBQ chicken pizza recipe can easily serve 2-3 people as a full meal. Enjoy!
Content creator here at Champion Supplies. When I’m not writing, you can find me fishing and hiking in the great outdoors!