In-love with baking but don’t have the time to do it? You don’t have to give up on doing what you love because we have the solution for you! This delicious 3 Ingredients Chocolate Pumpkin Cake comes together in just 15-30 minutes depending on which oven you use. So read on below and find out how you can make this moist and delicious chocolate pumpkin cake which tastes so great, you won’t know it’s made with pumpkin!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces (240 grams) chocolate cake mix – about half a regular sized package
Let’s Bake a 3 Ingredients Chocolate Pumpkin Cake!
1. Gather the 3 ingredients and preheat your oven. If using a toaster oven, preheat on high for 5 minutes and if using a typical oven, preheat on 180C for 10-15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, dump in the chocolate cake mix, pumpkin puree, and 2 eggs.
3. Mix everything together just until combined. Be careful not to over mix so the cake remains very soft and fluffy.
4. Prepare your loaf pan. Silicone pans may need a bit of oil or none and if using a metal loaf pan. A lining of wax paper would be great so that it will be easier to take the loaf out later.
5. Pour the mixture in and tap or shake to get rid of bubbles and air pockets in the batter. Bake in an oven toaster for 10 minutes and 15-18 minutes in a typical oven.
6. Voila! Your 3 ingredients chocolate pumpkin cake is all baked! Allow resting before slicing or serve with ice cream.
7. The inside will be moist, fluffy, and very chocolatey. Great recipe for kids!